Size: 81 square meters for living, 96 square meters in total.
Located in the “Glade and Stubbs” – Boutique mixed-used building, this two bedroom apartment with a large study offers the best finish and features.
Northwest facing aspect, with stunning view, set in the high ground in Gladesville area and only a short walk to Gladesville Shopping Village, cafes, bus transport, schools, childcare, medical suites, church, library, RSL club, parks and more.
– Luxury kitchen design with gas cooktops including composite stone bench tops, LED lights and European appliances
– Open plan living and dining with luxury timber look tiles
– Spacious bathroom and laundry with marble tiles & tap-ware, wall hung dryer
– Entertainer’s balcony accessed by both the living and bedroom.
– Ducted split system A/C to all rooms and intercom, security lift access
– Roof top BBQ garden and bridge garden on level 2
– Private basement parking with a storage cage
– Reputed builders to present the high-end products
Transports: 50m to the bus stop, 20 mins to City ferries from Huntleys Point wharf are more relaxed
Shopping: 350m to Coles Supermarket and Gladesville Shopping Village close to Top Ryde shopping center and Brekin point outlets
Medical: 180m to Gladesville Medical 1.4km to Gladesville Hospital
Entertainment: 240m to Gladesville RSL 750m to Glades Bay Park easy access to more than 20 picturesque parks, reserves and playgrounds
Education: 170m to Gladesville Library 170m to Christ Church Gladesville Preschool 190m to Gladesville Occasional Preschool 290m to Gladesville Public School, close to schools including St Josephs College, Marist Sisters College
Others: 11km to Sydney CBD 90m to Gladesville Presbyterian Church
Water :$200 per quarter (approx.) Council: $250 per quarter (approx.) Strata: $800 per quarter (approx.)